Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rainy Days **

Today was supposed to be Jack's first baseball game of the year .. actually it was just a practice game .. but I was still very excited :) But since we have had an overdose of rain the past couple days, it was cancelled. Very sad, but I will live until Saturday .. OPENING DAY !
Alex didn't make prom court this year and she is rather upset about it .. in hopes of consoling her, I let her know that I was NEVER on the homecoming court or prom court .. and I lived. But of course it is very upsetting at the time. She's a strong girl, she will move on just fine :)
Jason and I got in a little dispute during lunch today .. which caused me to peel out of the parking lot and drive to my parents (before I knew Jack's game was cancelled) .. I accidentally left my phone in my car and Jason was worried about me, because it was raining out and he knows that I enjoy driving rather quickly, no matter what the weather conditions .. I know, I know .. it is not good .. but I do it. So when I finally found the motivation to get it, I had one missed call and two text messages .. all from him .. which made me feel a little better.
When I got to my parents, I talked to my mom about it .. she said I probably was just over reacting and need to calm down ..
I wound up going to his house on my way home, because he wanted to talk. So, we talked through it and everything is fine now.
Now, I am trying to study .. and his roommates are playing Rainbow6Vegas in his room .. and it is cold downstairs .. I tried. I am about to just call it quits and pack up.
We are trying to plan my 21st birthday bash in Las Vegas .. come to find out .. it is really expensive and difficult to plan .. no one can agree on anything .. AGH . Hopefully things will start falling into place soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

** i LOVE Comments **