Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kaitlin Johnston Turns 21 **

I turned 21 on Monday July 13th .. since it was a Monday, I decided to go to two bars, close to my parents. I knew that most of my friends had to work on Tuesday, so we are going out this weekend :) P.S. I was NOT drunk when I posted this .. I just do not know how to line the pictures up with the words .. I tried .. Sorry !
Alex, Me and Jack before I opened my presents !

Lighting the candles !

I blew all 21 candles out !

Jason and Me

Jason, Jack and Me

My first legal drink .. a frozen margarita :)

First legal shot .. Water Moccasin compliments of Jason !
.
.
I had a Lemon Drop Drink after this .. but no picture ..
and that was from my parents :)

Kamakazi compliments of Pence !

Sandy Shandy compliments if Nate !
.
.
After this I had a Godmother .. compliments of Tim ..
but no picture :/

My momma and Me

Aunt Amy, Me and Naked Tracy

Doctor McGullicuddys compliments of Naked Tracy

Me and Jason

Jason .. driving :/

My momma and me :)

Thumbs up :)

Shot of Hot Damn compliments of Aunt Amy !


Shot of McGuillicuddys compliments of Aunt Jackie :)

Me and Aunt Jackie

Buttery Crown compliments of Biz :)

Buttery Crown compliments if Aunt Lisa !

Dancing

Getting ready for yet another shot :/

Lunch Box compliments of Derrick !



Chuck up the deuces !!

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

uh oh ..
.
.
unfortunately I have no pictures of me puking
outside of the bar .. well maybe not for you guys !

Passed out on my parents bathroom floor .
The perfect end to a perfect birthday :)

7 comments:

  1. Awww, at least you had a good time until it hit you. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey! I love it! You did a great job taking a lot of pictures and making me feel like I was there even though I wasn't. I am so sad I missed it!! Love you soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you specify your first "legal" drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! Go BIG or Go Home!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw you are so freaking cute(:
    i loveee you(:
    hope you had a great day!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Major League. Hope it was a fun as it looked, well until the last few pics.

    AlamoBoneHead

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww looks like a seriously awesome birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

** i LOVE Comments **